【Office of Academic Affairs Announcement 】Regulations, application procedures and period of course withdrawal for 107-2 semester
Subject: Regulations, application procedures and period of course withdrawal for 107-2 semester
- Application period: April 29, 2019 (Monday) 8:00 am- May 3, 2019 (Friday) 4:30 pm (late submissions will not be accepted)
- Students can withdraw from only ONE course. Please download the “Course Withdrawal Form” (http://academic2.nhu.edu.tw/news/news.php?Sn=513) or obtain a copy from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Application procedure: complete the application formàcourse instructor’s signatureàstudent advisor’s signatureàapproval by the Registration and Curriculum Division of Office of Academic Affairs à pay fee (NT$ 50) per subject at Cashier Division of Office of General Affairs àreturn the form to the Registration and Curriculum Division and complete the procedure.
- The credits for the course withdrawal will not be included in the credit records of the specific semester. After applying for withdrawal, the semester credits must still meet the minimum requirements.
- Any course withdrawals will appear on official transcripts with a grade of “W” (Withdrawal).
- For additional regulations, please check the Office of Academic Affairs website (http://academic2.nhu.edu.tw/main.php).